FSWS Online Fall Exhibition Entry
How to Enter
Eligibility – New and current members may submit paintings that meet the definition and criteria of either the Aqueous or Transparent Watercolor Exhibition. All members’ dues must be current in order to enter an exhibition at the members’ entry fee.
Entry fees are not refundable. Members may enter up to two paintings in a show and up to four paintings when FSWS offers a double show.You must enter online. All entries must be submitted as digital files.
Members $25 for each painting (Members may submit 1 or 2 paintings per exhibition). Dues must be paid before entering shows (Annual membership is $35)
Non-members $35 for each painting
Non-members may join at receiving (Annual membership is $35)
The competition is open to artists who reside in the Florida Suncoast Region only.
All works must be original and not from a workshop or class. Compositions based on published material or other artists’ work are NOT considered original and are not eligible. Please review our General Prospectus here for further information:
Image requirements for entries: All entrants should be prepared to be able to send a hi-resolution JPG files (Please try to keep the file size under 2 MB to ensure proper uploading). The file that you attach is exactly as it will appear to the juror. Please submit your entry in the form below following these guidelines:
- Files should be .JPEG/.JPG, in RGB color mode (not CMYK)
- Images should not show work behind glass, nor have a white border (or mat)
- File size maximum is not to exceed 2 MB
- Zipped files and web based files (like .gdoc) are not accepted
- Please avoid using punctuation in entry titles (ex: use My Entry Title – not “My Entry Title”)
- Click here for acceptable entry image & list of sites to help prepare your image: FSWS Image-Resizing