Monday April 8th, 10am – 4pm
Bring your unfinished paintings, drawings and photos of potential paintings. One on one time with each student. Individual techniques will be demonstrated where appropriate. You may bring paints, but most time will be spent cropping, correcting design, composition, and discussing color theory.
Students learn a lot from listening to the critiques and corrections given to others. Lastly, these are MY opinions and suggestions. Other qualified artists may see it differently.
In the last year, two students that I mentored were very successful. One won the Gold award at AWS the other won 4th place at FWS and was named amateur artist of the year in Great Britain.
NOTE: Limited to 16 students!
- All workshops run from 10 AM – 4 PM unless otherwise noted, with an hour break for lunch. Bring your lunch or order out.
- Workshops start at 10 AM SHARP. Be there early and ready to paint.
- All workshops held at Creative Art Supply formerly Keeton’s 817 Manatee Ave., West, Bradenton, FL 34205
- Please park across the street at the Post Office and not in Creative Arts parking lot.
- Members $45/Not Yet Members $65 per class. Limited to 24 students per class.
- PLEASE NOTE: FSWS has a no refund policy.
- If there is a wait list, the student that takes your place will send you a check.