Monday – Nov. 6th, 2017 / 10am – 4pm
In this workshop I will demonstrate several methods for creating an accurate likeness. I will explain and show how value, color, temperature, and facial planes relate to the creation of an accurate and expressive portrait painting.
- Cost per workshop class: $45/Members, $65/Non-members.
- Workshops are held at Keeton’s Office & Art Supply, 817 Manatee Avenue W, Bradenton, Florida 34205, 1-800-833-4735. When attending a workshop, please park across the street from Keeton’s at the Post Office parking lot.
- Workshops start at 10:00am SHARP. Be there and be ready to paint.
- All workshops run from 10:00am – 4:00pm with an hour break for lunch, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
- Please bring your lunch.
- PLEASE NOTE: FSWS has a no refund policy. If there is a wait list, the student that takes your place will send you a check.
- Supply lists will be sent at least two weeks prior to the workshop date.
- To register for workshops, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make checks payable to FSWS and mail to Gail Ribas, 1906 Lamont Street, North Port, FL 34288.
- PLEASE NOTE: For the William Perry workshop, we are currently accepting pre-registration FOR THIS WORKSHOP ONLY (email email@example.com). Once registered, please send your check to arrive NO EARLIER than 10/30. FOR ALL OTHER WORKSHOPS, registration opens 10/30/17. Thank you!