Mon., Feb. 5th, 2018 / 10 am - 4 pm
For an artist, composition is the key for a successful painting. In this workshop we will use a simple subject and through imagination and creativity, each participant will create their own unique painting.
- Cost per workshop class: $45/Members, $65/Non-members.
- Workshops are held at Keeton’s Office & Art Supply, 817 Manatee Avenue W, Bradenton, Florida 34205, 1-800-833-4735. When attending a workshop, please park across the street from Keeton’s at the Post Office parking lot.
- Workshops start at 10:00am SHARP. Be there and be ready to paint.
- All workshops run from 10:00am – 4:00pm with an hour break for lunch, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
- Please bring your lunch.
- PLEASE NOTE: FSWS has a no refund policy. If there is a wait list, the student that takes your place will send you a check.
- Supply lists will be sent at least two weeks prior to the workshop date.
- To register for workshops, please email email@example.com
- Make checks payable to FSWS and mail to Gail Ribas, 1906 Lamont Street, North Port, FL 34288.