Mon., Jan 8th, 2018 / 10am - 4pm
The subject of my workshop is going to be how to paint facial features and portray them as they age. We will paint a few faces from start to finish. We will not be concentrating on any one portrait but will instead learn how to master the features and how to put them together. We will also learn how to portray the face as it changes with age.
I will provide the drawings via the internet for the participants to trace or copy and so that we can concentrate on the painting. We will learn about values and blending and "skin color".
- Cost per workshop class: $45/Members, $65/Non-members.
- Workshops are held at Keeton’s Office & Art Supply, 817 Manatee Avenue W, Bradenton, Florida 34205, 1-800-833-4735. When attending a workshop, please park across the street from Keeton’s at the Post Office parking lot.
- Workshops start at 10:00am SHARP. Be there and be ready to paint.
- All workshops run from 10:00am – 4:00pm with an hour break for lunch, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
- Please bring your lunch.
- PLEASE NOTE: FSWS has a no refund policy. If there is a wait list, the student that takes your place will send you a check.
- Supply lists will be sent at least two weeks prior to the workshop date.
- To register for workshops, please email email@example.com
- Make checks payable to FSWS and mail to Gail Ribas, 1906 Lamont Street, North Port, FL 34288.